Monday, November 21, 2011

I Like It Like That

In honor of the American Music Awards, which aired last night, I wanted to put the spotlight on the AMA's BEST NEW ARTIST, Hot Chelle Rae.


I had the pleasure of seeing HCR open for The Script recently. If you're like me, when the opening act takes the stage you're thinking, "Who are these clowns? Please hurry through your obligatory 45 minute set so I can see the main act." On the contrary with these clowns. Sure, I had heard their catchy tune "Tonight, Tonight" on the radio and sung along, but I had no idea they were more than just a one-hit wonder. They took the stage with such energy that I wanted more and felt like I got two concerts for the price of one that night. I was giddy as I left the venue as a Hot Chelle Rae fan.

Congratulations to Ryan and the boys on this very much deserved win.







No comments:

Post a Comment